Sunday, July 09, 2023

Happy Sunday

I’m happy to start a new week. I’m feeling much better and will be in the store tomorrow shipping boxes and waiting for Mr. FedEx (more on that later in the post). My Alpine Bloom Tee last night. After some knitting this afternoon I have 7 rows to go in the colourwork. Unfortunately the rows are getting really long.
This is the start of Janice’s top. She is using Madelinetosh Twist Sock (Elizabeth Taylor) with DITW Dream World. The colours look great!!
Mr. FedEx should be visiting tomorrow. He will have a box from Della Q with the new Maker’s Mesh Tote. These are available online.

The Maker’s Tote in orange is in the box as well. I love this colour!

Are you following Spincycle on Instagram? They showed some pictures of Andrea’s new patterns (yes, two) coming out on Thursday. The main yarn is a heavy fingering/light sport. Similar to Dyed in the Wool.  The second yarn is Dyed in the Wool and the third yarn is something fluffy. One of the fluffy yarns is exactly the same base as Emma’s Suri Silk and the other knits to the same tension as Suri Silk.

Heavy fingering/light sport - what does this mean? I’m leaning towards Hedgehog Fibres Twist Sock, Madelinetosh Twist Light and Sweetgeorgia Tough Love Sock. 

If you want to use Sport weight then look at Patagonia from Juniper Moon or Woolcycle from Madelinetosh. 

I don’t know the yarn requirements so I have no clue the yarn distribution. I am going to take some pictures tomorrow if possible so that I am ready when the pattern releases on Thursday.

Happy Sunday!!

No comments: