Monday, July 10, 2023

Combinations

In yesterday’s post I mentioned that I was waiting to see the yardages before I could make kits for Andrea’s new patterns. Someone kindly shared a link with me and now I am making kits.
These are with Madelinetosh Woolcycle. I don’t want to use fingering weight until I see the actual pattern on Thursday.

Here are the kits so far for the Tessellated Vest. I will be using the same colour combinations when I add the sweater kits tomorrow.







Dad let Lucy out to do her business this morning and then she went right to the boat. Beth said she had the ‘hurry up’ look on her face.

This is from Saturday. She wouldn’t get off the boat. Dad stayed and tried to nap there to keep her happy. The world does revolve around Lucy!

I’m on the second to last colourwork row. I’m not going to bed until they are finished.

No comments: