Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Alpine Bloom KAL

Thank you to everyone who visited today. It was great being back in the store. I’m tired but that’s okay. Everyone was patient with me when I was slow.

Janice emailed more pictures of her Alpine Bloom. The colours are amazing! Janice has a good contrast between her main colour and the flowers. You don’t want the colours too close or you will lose the flowers. Just my opinion but if you are going to put that much work into the sweater you want the flowers to stand out.
People are going to stop her when she is wearing this. 

You still have time to join the KAL. Here is a link to the guidelines for joining. We are sold out of some of our kits but more will be available at the end of the month.

Andrea shared a picture on Instagram. Test knitters are posting photos of their sweaters and vests. Take a look.
Vest

Sweater


I will put together more combinations tomorrow after I purchase the patterns.

I’m having a hard time keeping my eyes open. It’s going to be an early night.

No comments: