Monday, July 24, 2023

Slip Stitch

Hedgehog Fibres has a new pattern called Born Slippy. It is a free pattern.

Beginner friendly slip stitch scarf that lets your yarn shine. Combine Hedgehog Fibres Tweedy colourway of choice with a variegated or speckled Merino DK colourway that you love and watch the multi-coloured blips emerge. 

Size: 190cm x 37cm (75 inches x 15 inches) 

Yarn: 
Colour A: 2 skeins of Hedgehog Fibres Tweedy (230m/100g). Colourway pictured: Connemara. 
Colour B: 1 skein of Hedgehog Fibres Merino DK (200m/100g). Colourway pictured: Oyster




I’m casting off. There is a long way to go but you can see how pretty the picot edge is. Today I was at home with the dogs and I should have been doing work but I knit instead. Tomorrow morning I’ll be in the store to ship boxes. 

No comments: