Sunday, July 16, 2023

Island Raglan

Our friend Fiona Ellis has a new sweater pattern.

You can purchase the pattern for the Island Raglan on Ravelry. The sweater is knit in DK weight yarn so you have many, many yarn options.

A classic style raglan sweater with some additional style and fit elements;

Armhole shaping is added to the underarm before the raglan for a better fit

Waist shaping skims the figure for a flattering shape

A turned hem gives an elegant understated look

The raglan seams are highlighted by cable patterning, which differ on the sleeves for added fun when making the sweater


The more I knit on my Alpine Bloom the more I like how the colours worked out.

I put together some more combinations yesterday.

When our next shipment from Emma’s Yarns arrives at the end of the month I will have fun making more combinations. 

Now back to my knitting! Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, love the Island Raglan - many thanks for drawing it to our attention. Your Alpine Bloom is looking lovely.

Anonymous said...

Love your Alpine Bloom!!