Tuesday, July 04, 2023

Rainbow

We had crazy rain at dinner time and then a beautiful rainbow. Beth said it was out front as well. 

The new Della Q Maker’s Mesh Tote should be arriving next week.

Not too big and not too small, the new della Q Makers Mesh Tote is the Goldilocks bag of their ever-growing Lotus Collection!! Half Tote, half Rucksack the Mesh Tote was made to be fully transparent so you can always grab a glimpse of your project while on-the-go!!


It comes standard with a matching clip-in Scissor Pocket, exclusive canvas Oh Snap, and adjustable strap. It can be worn a variety of ways (hey, hey crossbody or shoulder bag!). If you're looking for a larger sized bag, great for warmer weather making, the Mesh Tote is the bag you've been searching for!




I will get these online at the beginning of the week.

I am definitely feeling better. I was allowed to have a shower today which always makes you feel better. However, I know that I won’t be able to work tomorrow and not sure if I will make it through a full day so as a family we made the decision to close the store this week. I have put it on Facebook, Instagram and my website.

The store will be closed this week due to my surgery. There is a possibility that I am feeling better on Friday or Saturday. Please call the store to see if I’m there before visiting. (905) 648-1994. Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding. Any orders that have been placed will be shipped on Thursday. Orders placed on Thursday forward will be shipped on Monday.

Now I’m going to try and knit a few rows and then bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great to hear about your progress since your surgery. Give yourself all the time you need to fully recover and get back to feeling 100 percent.