Saturday, February 04, 2023

Trine Weekender KAL

Spincycle Yarns is holding a KAL for Andrea Mowry’s Weekender Sweater (pattern purchased on Ravelry). 

The knit-along will run from February 18th - May 20th. To enter, all you have to do is post a photo of your finished Weekender to either the Facebook or the Ravelry group! Find the Ravelry forum HERE and the Facebook group HERE.

The prizes are awesome! I might have to knit the sweater.  

1. Use Spincycle Trine for your sweater. We have lots in stock with 2 new colours coming on Monday.

2. Post your finished photos. Find the Ravelry forum HERE and the Facebook group HERE.
worsted weight • marled • 100% fine wool • non-superwash • 150 yards per skein • hand wash cold, lay flat to dry • MADE IN THE USA
   
We are so pleased to introduce you to our newest worsted weight wool yarn! So what is TRINE? It's a 3-ply marl, and it is the perfect counterpart to Dream State.
   
Each colorway of TRINE is made up of three different solid or tonal colors


Photos © Andrea Mowry
This drop shoulder sweater is my most favorite addition to my handmade wardrobe! When Brooklyn Tweed came out with their line of marls for Shelter, I knew I needed a marled sweater. I combined my favorite attributes - texture, faux seams, drop shoulder, and some positive ease to create this versatile, flattering sweater! No matter your body type, it is perfect for wearing to the office or out on your weekend hike in the woods. I’ve already knit a second version, leaving off the sleeves so I can wear it in warmer weather or layered over a long sleeve tee!


Finished Bust

Skeins of Trine

39”

7

44”

7

48.5”

8

52”

9

56.5”

10

60”

11

64.5”

11

68”

12

72.5”

13


I did the calculations of how many skeins you will need based on Andrea’s yardages in the pattern.


Enter the code TrineKAL at check out and receive a 10% discount on Trine if you order 6 or more skeins. The code is valid until next Saturday (February 11th).

I think I am going to make mine in 7° but that can change in the next few weeks.

No comments: