Monday, February 06, 2023

Ranunculus

Someone on Instagram posted pictures of The Shift that they knit using only one colour. All three of her skeins were very different and I really like how it looked. You guessed it. I had to try it. These are 3 skeins of Ranunculus Dyed in the Wool. I picked 3 that were very, very different. 

Bottom left is A. Bottom right is B. Top is C. I am working from the outside of the balls. This way the colours are very different. There are times when the colours could be close. I’m not worrying about that.


I think the skeins need to have lots of colour (Melancholia won’t work) and you need 3 skeins that are very different. I put together some combinations. These skeins are set aside and I will be adding them to the website tomorrow on the Shift page.

This is Castaway. 
Neveruary.
Miss Me.
Ranunculus
A different Ranunculus
Sex on the Beach (a brand new colour)
Pop-Click (a brand new colour)
Water Witch (a brand new colour).
Ms. UPS came this afternoon with new Spincycle. I was in the store late so it isn’t online yet. I want to say I’m going to do it tonight but Beth and I have two episodes of Chicago PD to watch. We need to know what is going to happen. We finished an episode at 10:30 last night and almost watched one more. Then we realized we had three episodes to get through. We watched one before dinner.


Ms. UPS also brought the Barber Cords. The website has been updated.

Now back to The Shift and Chicago PD.

No comments: