Tuesday, February 07, 2023

Rabbits

It’s time to rearrange. I have thoughts in my head about how we are going to move yarn around. I think about it every night before falling asleep to figure out where everything is going to go. 
The moving accidentally started this morning. The box from Spincycle was staring at me when I walked in to the store. Dyed in the Wool is moving into the hallway. There is a larger area and we can display more skeins of each colour. Instead of three we are going to have ten out. This might make it harder for you to choose 😀
This was a big rabbit hole I fell into. Hedgehog Twist Sock has to move. Where??? Right now it’s up front. Some of it moved until I can move other yarns. It’s like dominoes falling. As I was doing this I went into the front room to see a huge mess - I started cleaning up Noro Kureyon yesterday. That was chore #1 before Dyed in the Wool.
Ito is restocked and looks much better.
Kureyon is spread out and it’s easier to see the colours. I also made sure that the numbers are correct on the website.

An email came from Emma’s Yarns this morning and the shipment is leaving Florida tomorrow. If you go to the front page of our website (here is the link) I am adding quantities so that you can preorder. UPS has updated my tracking and it says Friday. I’m not sure I believe them but it will definitely be here by the beginning of next week.
I am very excited to see the colours. These are coming in Practically Perfect Sock Minis.
Now I need to finish my Shift. I want to be able to cast Emma on when it arrives.

No comments: