Friday, February 10, 2023

Emma’s Yarns

Ms. UPS brought a huge box this morning with pretty yarn from Emma’s Yarns. 
The colours are beautiful. Lynn opened the box and was fondling the skeins. She really liked the twist on the yarn and took a skein home to start a pair of socks.







I didn’t have much time to play with the yarn. We quickly hung the skeins of Practically Perfect Sock at the front door before I had to head home. I’m on dog duty. Yesterday a moving company packed up items at my dad’s house in Myrtle Beach to bring home. We have a bedroom set. TVs. Couch. Dishes. Golf Clubs. Golf shoes. A lot of golf shoes. Clothes….. Beth is meeting the truck at the Peace Bridge to clear the items through customs. We have no clue how long this will take. 

I’m going to be in the store early tomorrow to go through the minis and start another order. We need more full skeins of Practically Perfect Sock but I wanted to see the colours first. 

I’m casting off. Perfect timing. It should be finished tonight and then I don’t have to feel guilty about taking yarn tomorrow 😀



No comments: