Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Six More Weeks


A cropped, A-line, top-down adaptation of Elizabeth Zimmermann’s Hurry-Up Last Minute/Wishbone sweater.

Laura designed the sweater in Cascade 220 Superwash Grande and we have lots of colours in stock with more coming next week. We need a store sample in this yarn and this is the sweater. I hope Deidre has some free time for us.

Photos © Laura Aylor

This sweater is best worn with a good amount of positive ease. The sample shown is a size S and it’s being modeled with about 8 inches of ease, but could be worn with less, especially in the larger sizes, with a minimum of 2-3 inches.

I should be updating the website (we received Addi needles and Crazy Zauberball this morning) but I’m going to knit. I made it to the colours on my Grevillia Shawl. I want to get more rows finished before I show the colours. I’m not sold on them yet.

It looks like we’re getting bad weather tomorrow afternoon/evening into Thursday morning. If we have freezing then I could be late opening on Thursday.

No comments: