Wednesday, February 08, 2023

Dreaming

I’m dreaming of Practically Perfect Smalls and have been looking at patterns on Ravelry. Melanie Berg’s True Colors is perfect.

Let your true colors shine in this eye-catching shawl! 

Whether your style is bold, elegant, playful, or simply unique - you’ll find this asymmetrical triangle shawl to be the perfect playground for your personality. 

It knits up to a generous size, with a simple lace pattern creating a stunning scalloped effect. 

Eyelet stripes separate gradient color bands, which become the accent color when the scheme is reversed near the end.

You can purchase the pattern on Ravelry. 

Take some time to look at the finished projects. There are some great colour combinations.

If you want to follow the pattern you will need one skein of Practically Perfect Sock and 10 colours (one skein each) of minis. One colour might need a second skein. I think it will depend on the knitter and their tension.



Diana knit the shawl for us when the pattern came out. I need to find it.

If you looked at Ravelry today you may have noticed that all the top patterns are Andrea Mowry’s. Why?

Please enjoy a whopping 50% off of all of my independently published patterns using the code HUNDRED in my Webshop or Ravelry shop thru Thursday, February 9, 2023 at midnight EST.

Photos © Andrea Mowry












I’m onto the decreases on my Shift. I should have it finished by the end of the weekend. Hopefully sooner so I can play with Smalls instead of dreaming about them.

No comments: