Thursday, December 02, 2021

Maker’s Boards


They aren’t here yet but they have arrived at Cocoknits in the US. The Maker’s Boards need to be packed and shipped to the Canadian distributor and then we will get them. I’m confident that we will have them in time for Christmas. Not confident enough to take preorders yet but as soon as I get a clearer picture I will put them online.

The Knitting Barber Cords are in Germany. I think they will be shipped to Kentucky and then to Hamilton. The tracking says they will be here tomorrow but… As soon as they have reached North America I will put them on the website.

We are expecting a big order from Biches & Buches on Monday.

We received a very small order of Lykke needles today.

Everything is a waiting game right now but we are trying to get yarn, needles and accessories. 

There hasn’t been much knitting at my house. I cast on the first sleeve for Carbeth and the ribbing is almost finished. Maybe tomorrow night. I should be in bed by now so I’m going to sign off. 

No comments: