Thursday, December 23, 2021

The Dreaded Cone

Caitlin Hunter has a new pattern.  

The Kachemak sweater is a classic colorwork sweater knit seamlessly from the top down. Options are given for a turtleneck, mock turtleneck or crew neckline and the sleeve and body length are easily adjusted to fit a wide range of bodies and style preferences.

You can purchase the pattern on Ravelry. 

Caitlin knit the sweater with dk weight yarn. There are many options. I will try and put together some combinations early next week.

Photos © Caitlin Hunter

Two boxes of Malabrigo arrived today and I had fun playing with Rios.
Photo © Andrea Mowry


I put together colours of Rios for the Nightshift. These colours are similar to the colours that Andrea used for her shawl.



Dad picked up our Christmas cake from Jones Bakery. Of course we had a piece tonight.

Mr. Jackson is doing fine after having minor surgery today. It was his ‘I’m a boy, 6 month surgery’. The vet called and asked Beth to pick him up early because he was crying and whining. He wanted his mom. Boscoe isn’t happy with the cone. I’m at the kitchen table writing and he is lying on my feet. It could be a long two weeks.

No comments: