Sunday, December 12, 2021

Go Cats Go

I was able to knit a bit today. There were thoughts of making it to the next balls but that didn’t happen.

There will be a few shipments arriving this week.

-Hedgehog Tweedy tomorrow

-Biches & Buches on Tuesday

-Madelinetosh on Thursday

-Cocoknits Maker’s Boards - maybe

I'm sad today. I was supposed to be on an airplane to Las Vegas early this morning. The trip was booked back in April when we all thought things were going to be better. I wasn't comfortable being in Las Vegas so the trip has been put on hold until next year. Vegas will always be there. 

Here are some pictures from The Conservatory at The Bellagio from 2017. This would have been a stop while I was out walking this afternoon.













There is a hockey game in Vegas tonight and I would have gone. I just told Beth that I needed to get ready to head to the arena. 😢

Since I’m not in Vegas I’m going to sit in front of the TV and watch the Grey Cup. Go Cats Go!!!!


1 comment:

Julie Ann said...

Be safe Julie. Wise decision! Not yet!!
Julie Ann