Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Surprise

We received a box of Opal sock yarn today. There are 2 collections. 
This is Faszination.

















Lettlopi arrived as well and is now available online.
Another option for patterns is Modern Daily Knitting’s Field Guide No. 17. We have the book available on the website or you can purchase it is a download on Ravelry.

It’s 10pm and I still have a newsletter to finish but I think it is best to sign off and close my computer. I am going to be dreaming of yarn tonight. Happy yarn dreams would be good but I have weird dreams. I might forget to go to work. Lynn forgot to come to work. I get to work and don’t have my keys to get in. We have no customers. The Wi-Fi is out for the day which means we can’t accept debit or credit cards. I should stop or I am going to be dreaming all of these tonight.

No comments: