Monday, December 06, 2021

Boxes everywhere

I don’t think I’ve shown pictures of my finished Shift. It was way too cold and windy to go outside today so here is an inside picture.

I used Dyed in the Wool - Good Omen, Bruised Ego and Space Oddity. We are asked all the time if this is hard to make. If you can knit, purl, slip stitches and increase then you can make it. You are only knitting with one colour in a row. It looks a lot harder than it is. Andrea writes a great pattern that is easy to follow.

I was in the store this morning to meet Canada Post and UPS. UPS brought us 6 boxes. 4 from Rowan, 1 from Biches & Buches and 1 from The Knitting Barber.

All the colours of Rowan Kidsilk Haze for the Earth Stripe Wrap are back in stock.
A multitude of distinct tones are blended, combined, striped, and fully united in the extraordinary Earth Stripe Wrap. Designed by internationally renowned textile artist Kaffe Fassett, it was first released by Rowan in 2007. A decade later, we’re still in awe of the masterful use of color—all hues aligning to create one outstanding vision. 
Two different colors of Kidsilk Haze are held together in multiple combinations throughout, creating a lofty DK-weight fabric. And the super kid mohair/silk combination has that warm glow we’ve always loved. A truly timeless piece. 

Surprise - some colours of Le Petit Lambswool are coming in balls. No more winding skeins. Not all our colours are in balls yet but over time they will be. This colour is Dark Blue Black. My favourite colour and it’s finally back in stock.
I put a few combinations together for Norwood. I will add these to the website tomorrow.

The Knitting Barber Cords arrived and I have pulled everyone’s orders. Pickup notices will go out tomorrow.

Canada Post brought us more Addi needles. I have started adding them to the website and will get the rest up tomorrow.

I had visitors today. Dad and Lucy came by to make boxes. Every time I needed to find yarn I had to crawl over Lucy. Roadblock!!
I’ve been Christmas shopping online. I must sign off now so that I stop.

No comments: