Wednesday, December 29, 2021

It’s been wild

Thank you to everyone who has placed orders. We have been going like crazy but we are not complaining! It meant that I went home the past two evenings with no energy to write. 
Hurry because Jennifer Steingass has a pattern sale until tomorrow.

50% off all Knit.Love.Wool patterns is valid through tomorrow, 12/30! This discount is automatic at checkout on Ravelry, or use code klw50 on Gumroad.

Here is the link to Jennifer’s patterns on Gumroad.

Here are her patterns on Ravelry.

We learned something new on the website yesterday. For Christmas many people received prepaid Mastercard or Visa cards. Our website won’t let you split payments (if your order is $150 you can’t use a $100 prepaid visa and then use your own visa for the other $50). I’m not sure why but it’s picky. Use your prepaid credit card to purchase a store gift card. Then you can enter the code from our gift card in when you make your yarn/needles/book ……….. purchase. This will let you split payments.

We had a bit of fun yesterday because Canada Post’s website was down all morning. It didn’t come back until after 1pm. We had a lot of boxes packed waiting for mailing labels. Lynn and I hustled and we got all but two orders packed. One we needed to figure out a box to mail it in. The other came in as we were leaving.

We were having more fun today because Canada Post’s website was down again. The mail carrier was happy because we already filled his van and there wasn’t room for many boxes today. Their website came back up and we have the rest of our orders packed and will be going out tomorrow.

I’m trying to write early today. I have work when I get home. The Hedgehog order needs to be put online. 
Lots of Hedgehog Sock minis have been added to the website.
Photos © Andrea Mowry
I have been trying to add more kits to the site. We have the original colours for Birds of a Feather back in stock.

I didn’t get the best pictures but I made up two more combinations for Illuminate.

I thought there would be more added but I have to retake pictures tomorrow.

My knitting….That’s a long story. I’m working on my Inclinations Shawl. I had the second section finished but didn’t like the colours so I ripped it out (just the second section) and tried again. Halfway through I decided that I didn’t like the colours again so I ripped it out. Now I have changed some of the colours. I will share when I get more knit but it’s looking better.

No comments: