Thursday, December 30, 2021

One more day

I’m trying to add more kits to the website. This is Latte from Rowan knit in Brushed Fleece. We have the cardigan knit in the store and everyone loves it. The cardigan is knit on 9mm needles so it is soft and fluffy but it doesn’t feel heavy when you wear it.
I will try and get more kits on over the weekend.
Our Boxing Week Promotion ends at noon tomorrow. You still have time to order. If you order for curbside I will do my best to have it ready for pick up by 1pm tomorrow.

I have been asked what our hours will be next week. The store will be closed to in store shopping for a few more weeks. We will be doing curbside pick up and mail order. I will figure out the curbside hours over the weekend.
Now I’m happy with how the colours are working.


2 comments:

Patricia said...

What is that shawl called?

Julie said...

It is called Inclinations and it is designed by Andrea Mowry.