Sale Saturday September 14th

Friday, October 11, 2024

Ripple

Ripple is a new yarn in the store from Estelle Designs.

Ripple is a super soft and colourful bulky yarn! With a thinner thread and bulky core that change colour throughout, your stitches will never be boring!

52% Wool, 48% Acrylic
Hand wash, lay flat to dry.

There is 140m on a 200 gram ball. 

I have all the colours online





The Eventide Hat and Cowl is a free pattern from Estelle Designs.

Tarjacket Ridge (purchased on Ravelry) is a pattern from Laura Aylor that is knit in Cascade 220 Grande or Cascade 220 Superwash Grande. I think it would look great in Ripple 

I need to bring a ball home and knit up a store sample. I just found a couple pattern options in my Ravelry library.

Now back to Snowflower. I didn’t catch up this week. 😂

No comments: