Sale Saturday September 14th

Saturday, October 05, 2024

Home Again

Are you knitting Stephen West’s latest MKAL? I’m not because I have one too many projects on the go but I took a look at the spoiler thread on Ravelry. So far the shawl looks amazing!!! I can’t wait to see where it goes. If you decide you want to join you can purchase the pattern on Ravelry.

My trip home was very uneventful. It was a long day and I was in bed by 8:30. This morning I was up early and in the store before 9 to pack boxes. Almost all the boxes are packed and the rest will be done Monday morning. Thank you to everyone for their patience.

Dad was in charge of watering my flowers while I was gone. The plant at the door was starting to droop so he went to Terra and bought me a fall planter. He did a great job.

I had some time to knit at the airport yesterday morning. 

I’m going to say goodnight and I will write a much better (and longer) post tomorrow. I was in the store until 5pm and I need a rest. There is two baseball games on and my knitting is calling me.

No comments: