Sale Saturday September 14th

Sunday, October 20, 2024

Noro Ito

Mr. FedEx brought us a box on Friday with 7 brand new colours of Noro Ito. I photographed the balls and they are available online and in the store.







My favourite pattern for Ito is Andrea Mowry’s Nightshift. You need one ball each of two colours.

I put together some new combinations.



This is the Myssoni Bandana from Susan Ashcroft (pattern purchased on Ravelry).

I purchased the pattern for Western Sunrise on Ravelry. I think this will be fun knit.

I need to pull out my Emotional Support Chicken and work on him.
Susan Ashcroft used one ball of Ito to make the Noro Fan Scarf (pattern free on Ravelry).
Log Cabin squares. These are knit with Noro Ito on 5.5mm needles
This is Octopus's Garden knit with two colours of Ito. The shades we used have been discontinued but you can pick any two colours - you want a contrast.



Christine Lipscomb’s big-as-you-want-it blanket is a basic granny-square pattern, crocheted in the rainbow brights of Ito colorway #4. Work starts in the center and increases at each corner for every round until you’ve achieved the desired width (the size shown here is 56”/142cm).
Purchase the pattern on Ravelry.

I brought home a ball of Ito and started making Granny Squares for a throw. It was so much fun to crochet again. 
Fred enjoyed the sun this afternoon.

No comments: