Sale Saturday September 14th

Wednesday, October 09, 2024

Finally a Finished Project

I have two finished projects. These are the Traveler Cowl (pattern purchased on Ravelry) knit with Spincycle Dyed in the Wool. The top cowl was knit with 3 skeins of Ranunculus and the bottom cowl was knit with 3 skeins of Light-Years.

I can’t take all the credit. Alex blocked these and sewed up the back seam for me.

Kits for The North Star Cowl are on their way to us and we should see them next week.





4 new colours of Kureyon arrived today. These are available online and in the store.



Flotte Christmas Sock yarn arrived today. 
We (Alex and I) were busy unpacking boxes today and there will be more tomorrow. Malabrigo, Emma’s, Addi and Crazy Zauberball. We thought we were getting the store in order and now it’s a messy again. Thankfully Lynn is coming to lend a hand tomorrow.

It’s time to feed the dogs and then Beth should be home with dinner. I’m spending the evening watching TV and knitting. I’m on a mission to get caught up on Snowflower.

I asked dad if he wanted brownies or muffins. He couldn’t decide so we mixed brownies before dinner and will make muffins after dinner.

1 comment:

Trina said...

Love those cowls Julie! And your Dad looks so happy.