Monday, May 01, 2023

New Project

The May Crazy Beautiful Club colour arrived on Friday. It is available online and in the store. I also updated the website with the new colours of Practically Perfect Sock. I will be placing an order this week and we will see the shipment at the end of the month. There will be a restock as well as new colours. Emma’s yarns were a hit on the weekend.

Tanis Lavallee has a new pattern coming out this week. The pattern will be live on Ravelry on Thursday. The yarn is fingering weight - you will have many options.
The Flip Side Tee combines two of my all time favourite things: a knitted tee and STRIPES! Of course this simple crew neck tee looks just as fabulous in a solid, but if you present me with a panel of stockinette stitch I will be compelled to add stripes! It’s just in my nature. Featuring a lovely a graphic eyelet detail that flows gracefully from the raglans down the sides of the garment this simple tee is my new summer staple.
I spent yesterday relaxing and then I was in the store early this morning. All orders from the weekend have been shipped. There is still a long to do list for updating the website that is going to happen tomorrow. I’m at home with the dogs while dad and Beth are at a job meeting.
I went yarn shopping this afternoon. Part from my store and part from my craft room. I am going to make Bluegrass. The background is going to be the duck egg blues with the fuchsias/melons being the foreground colours. In June I am going to Chicago to purchase yarns for fall and I need a new shawl. I chose single ply fingering because it has a bit of a shine.

Have a great evening. I’m hoping dinner goes quickly so I can cast on 😀

No comments: