Monday, May 08, 2023

I’m Back

We had a busy weekend but I’m back to work again.
Bluegrass is growing. I did a bit more shopping in my stash and added a few more colours. 

There are a few new patterns on Ravelry knit out of Noro Akari. Above is #16 Filigree. Below is #21 Amani.

"Akari" is a soft, worsted weight multi fiber blend that features organic silk and cotton. Translated to "light" or "glimmer" in English, the silk adds a beautiful sheen to this yarn. It is a delightful choice for knitting and crocheting multi-season garments.
See all the colours we currently have in stock.

The store is going to be closed for one day this week - Thursday. I need to have emergency dental work done - two crowns and they worked hard to squeeze my appointment in. I couldn’t get an appointment for a Monday or Tuesday.

From 9am - 9pm EST on Thursday you can use the code DENTIST when you check out and you will receive 10% off your order. This can be an order to be shipped or an order you are picking up.

No comments: