Thursday, May 04, 2023

Flip Side Tee

Bluegrass is growing. I stayed up too late last night knitting and I paid for it today.

This is the wrong side. Not as pretty as the front but it still looks good. There are some shawls that you have to be very careful when you wear it because the back doesn’t look very nice. I won’t have to worry about that when I’m wearing Bluegrass.

If you are a sock knitter check out this new pattern on Ravelry. I borrowed these pictures from a newsletter that Friea sent out this afternoon.

The socks are amazing! I wish I had the mind that could come up with something like this. 

Some folks put their thinking caps on and ponder about knitting. And then they make really interesting things come about because of it. Jeny Staiman is one of those people - she's the Jeny of Jeny's Surprisingly Stretchy Bind Off - and she has a new sock pattern out that is perfect to pair with my SoleMates.

Singularity is engineered to yield an unbroken gradient along the length of the entire sock. The unique heel structure is worked in the round along with the sock body, allowing a single working strand to flow continuously from toe to cuff. It celebrates gradual color change in all its beauty and glory. No matter where you transition from foot to heel to leg, the resulting sock thoroughly reflects the color’s journey.

You can find Solemates on our website and in the store. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Such interesting socks! Thanks for posting about them.