Monday, May 15, 2023

Outdoor Sale

So far it looks like we are supposed to have good weather on Saturday May 27th for the outdoor sale. The hours are 9am-noon. The store will be open from 11am-4pm.


I was looking for pictures from one of our parking lot sales and found these pictures of Jackson. These are from May 2021. He was so small.


The Della Q Mini Messenger and Canvas Backpack will be coming in purple. These will be here at the beginning of June. Yes, there is one of each in the order for me. 😀

I was supposed to write a newsletter this afternoon but …. I’m going to say have a good evening and start my newsletter.

1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

Your outdoor sale sounds like fun. Yarn is wonderful wherever we find it, isn't it. Our doors will be perfect for color matching. And, that pup! Precious!