Friday, June 18, 2021

B & R

Sherbet Fizz is a summery confection of shawls that prove to be more-ish knitting, try to stop at just one. 

Choose between small and large in fingering weight or the DK weight version, and knit up a lightweight shawl that will be a delight to throw on for a touch of warmth on cooler days. Simple lace alternating with garter rows keeps it interesting and not too challenging — perfect for a first time lace knitter. 

Sherbet Fizz is easily adjustable to make the most of your yardage. 

The pattern includes both charted and written instructions for the lace.

Ambah O’Brien has a new shawl pattern. You can purchase the pattern for Sherbet Fizz on Ravelry.

Photos © Ambah O’Brien





The colours remind me of eating Rainbow Sherbet at Baskin & Robbins when I was a kid. I’m in the store packing orders and sat down for a few minutes. Once Canada Post comes I can get some lunch. Talking about Sherbet has made me even hungrier.

It’s much later in the day and I’m watching hockey, baseball and golf. I need a TV that I can talk to and it changes channels.

Some days writing a blog post is harder than others. Today wasn’t one of them. I have too much to talk about. Sarah texted me pictures of her latest sweater. And there are a lot of pictures - her husband John does a great job. I’m saving them for tomorrow.

Coming soon!!

No comments: