Thursday, April 30, 2020

Pick Up

I haven't had much time to play with yarn this week. I grab it and put it into a box but no playing with colours so today I took time to put together combinations for City Limits. I can't duplicate Sarah's sweater but I came close. The first three colours are the same as Sarah used. The next two are colours that look good with the first three.




Sarah added a strand of Kidsilk Lace to her sweater. I could come up with colours for the first four kits but this one didn't have a match. You don't have to add the kidsilk to the sweater. It gives it a nice 'halo' but it's a personal preference.

I didn't write down the colour names before I left but if you like a combination, send me an email. I have them laid out on the front table.

I also did two new colourways for Breathe and Hope.

We've had in store pickup / curbside pick up available on the website for some time - long before COVID. We've had a problem with it for that long as well. I was continually emailing customers in Sudbury or Sarnia or Ottawa to ask if they were really picking up their order. Last night I saw online that Shopify has given us a proper pick up option.
When you get to the Delivery page and it asks you for your name and address you can pick 'ship' or 'pick up'.

ETA: We have found that people signing into their account don't get this screen. Please try checking out as a guest. Or try with a different email address.


That is a bunny in our garden. A bunny who has eaten all the leaves on our tulips and has started to eat the buds. He's very cute but I'm not very happy with him.

1 comment:

Suburban prep said...

The glacier colorway is stunning.