Sunday, April 26, 2020

New Shawl Cuffs

I spent some money this weekend.
Knox Mountain has new shawl cuffs and I ordered lots. In every colour. We should see these mid to end of May. 

Since I started writing the ladies at Knox Mountain sent me an email that the purple and orange leather is back ordered. I am having them send the four colours they have now and the other two will come later.

Cool Blue - Slim
The original shawl and cowl cuff from Knox Mountain Knit Co.! Made by hand in the Pacific Northwest.  
Both functional and fashionable, this raw leather cuff is the perfect accessory for holding your shawl in place or adding a touch of style to your cowl. With one sturdy closure, you can snap and go! And the best part? They won't snag your beautiful knits!  
The rings are going to be available in nickel, antique brass and antique copper. To make your choice harder there will be slim rings and original rings.
Our slim rings are .75" wide with a 1" ring and the original rings are 1" wide with a 1.25" ring. The braided are about 1" wide. 
Electric Red - Nickel on left and Antique Brass on the right
I can't wait!!
Kathy just finished a great looking poncho. Thanks for sharing!
I have just finished “indigo frost “. It was a fun knit and thanks for picking out a green to put in the fair isle. It was just what was needed. The Cascade 220 Heather was great to knit with. 
The pattern can be purchased on Ravelry.

I'm on section 3 of Breathe and Hope. I will try and get pictures tomorrow. It's bed time.

No comments: