Friday, April 17, 2020

Deliveries

Rita shared these mittens on Instagram last night and I emailed her right away to ask if I could share with you. They are incredible.
Rita is addicted to making Smaug mittens (pattern purchased on Ravelry).
They were made with Hedgehog twist sock in the Villain colourway and Sweet Georgia tough love sock in cauldron. They were such a fun knit and I can’t stop making them!

Photo © Andrea Mowry
Lynda ordered a beautiful bag of Harrisville Highland and picked it up today. I asked what she was making and she is doing Andrea Mowry's Throwover (pattern purchased on Ravelry). I made up a few kits today.

Andrea used Dream State in her sweater but I went with all Harrisville for these kits.


If you want to see a different combination send me an email. Let me know the background colour you want I will send back a few suggestions for colours.

There were other changes made to the kit page of the website today. New kits were added, colours were added to existing kits and I changed how some kits were being displayed.
I was in the store very early this morning packing boxes. This isn't all of them. There was another pile. There will be happy knitters and crocheters next week when Mr. or Ms. Canada Post comes to the door.

Dad and Beth have been receiving parcels too. We bought dad some new work pants and they fit so we ordered more. Two packages for him. Beth has started into Lego. She's had two different shipments. Even Boscoe has shipments - dog toys and treats. Nothing for me. I went online to shop. I don't need shoes or clothes or fabric or yarn 😋I collect decorative jugs for our house in Myrtle Beach. When I am there I visit Pottery Barn, Pier One, Kirklands and Home Goods (like Home Sense here). I have a good collection but I wanted a delivery. I went on Wayfair and picked out the perfect jug. Just before I bought it I remembered that I have pictures of the jugs in Myrtle Beach.
There are a few duplicates. I really like the white jug (left above and right below). I like the white jug so much it was the one in my cart on Wayfair. I emptied my cart and no delivery for me. 😂

The pity party is over now. I'll be happy with yarn shipments for the time being. There is one coming from Biches & Buches next week.

Right now UPS says Monday but I'm going to stick with sometime next week.


1 comment:

Lynne said...

Wow - those mittens are really spectacular!