Monday, April 13, 2020

New tosh colours

We have three new colours of tosh merino light and tosh twist light. These were made for LYS Day which has been postponed until September. Madelinetosh told us to go ahead and put them on the website and they will make new colours for LYS Day.

They scream spring!
 Tosh loves...
LYS...
Day!

Lynn emailed me some pictures yesterday. Lynn has been at home for 4 weeks now. She's been doing a lot of cleaning and even started painting inside the house. I asked if she would come to my house for a few days but she politely declined.

The sweater fits Lynn perfectly. I have a feeling she will be making another one. Wait until she gets back to work and sees the new Hedgehog colours in person!
As you know the sweater is Love Notes with Le Petit Lambswool and Le Petit Mohair (colour blue/green). I knit size small. The cowl is Adama by Hilary Smith Calis. I used Rios in colour Zarazamora. I had 2 skeins and just used part of the second one. I have 64 grams left from the 2nd ball. Loved knitting with the Rios, I messed up the pattern a few times (not a fault of the pattern) I was having a hard time concentrating with everything going on. The Rios was great each time, you could not tell I had used it more than once. 

Thanks for the pictures Lynn. Keep knitting!!!
The garden at the store is coming to life.

No comments: