Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Comedy

Mr. Canada Post delivered a big box this morning.
A collection of variegated sock yarn shades from Opal in vibrant, joyful shades inspired by the humour and characteristics of comedy genres. Guaranteed to put a smile on your face, this yarn is perfect for bold socks, accessories and garments full of personality.
All 8 colours are available on the website.

All colours of Fairytale are back in stock as well.


Gail sent an email last night with pictures of two finished projects.
First, Love Note. A great sweater to knit with a lovely final result. I used Biches and Buches lambswool with their silk and mohair, both in very light pink. 
Second, Destination Unknown, another fun project, much easier than it appears. I used Biches and Buches Lambswool in dark blue and Spincycle Dyed in the Wool - but I can’t recall which colour. 
You can purchase the pattern for Destination Unknown on Ravelry.
Destination Unknown is a top down, triangular shawl. Its captivating stitches are deceptively simple in construction featuring the hot, hot, hot mosaic knitting technique. The stunning herringbone pattern is achieved using just one color per row and the I-cord edges provide a professional looking finish.
Thanks Gail. They look great.

Ruth shared a picture of a very cute poncho she knit in Cascade 220. The pattern is from Plymouth Yarns and you can purchase it on Ravelry. What a great poncho for little girl. The pattern is sized 1-2, 4-6 and 8-10.

While waiting for UPS I continued to add kits to the website. If you are looking to knit a summer top I am working on Sirdar patterns.

I placed an order for Noro Akari today because we are running low on the colours for Nightshift.
While I was on my supplier's website I saw that we will have new colours of Ito for fall. Seven new colours. They didn't have pictures yet but I will share them as soon as I can. Another Ito Nightshift will be in my future.

No comments: