Sale Saturday September 14th

Monday, September 23, 2024

Zauberball

We have three new colours of Zauberball Starke 6 and Zauberball Crazy. These three colours are available on both bases.


I was in the store this morning packing boxes. I waited and waited for Mr. UPS but he didn’t show up so I packed up and was heading to the UPS store with the boxes. I saw the big brown truck down the street and met him. He took my boxes and handed me a big box of Zauberball. These are all online and will be in the store on Wednesday. There were Addi needles in the box - that will be my job tomorrow.

Here are some samples we’ve knit with Zauberball.

This is our Traveler Cowl knit with one ball of Starke 6 on 3.75mm needles.
Butterfly would look amazing in any of the new colours of Crazy Zauberball.

I will make new kits for Stephen West’s Woven Checks Shawl before I go away.

Lynn is wearing Beth’s Crazy Scarves knit out of Crazy. You can also do the scarf with Starke 6. You need one ball each of two colours and we will give you the pattern with your purchase. 

I was so close to finishing Frame Your Face last night. I have 5 rows to go. Football is on and I’m going to get the cowl finished.

No comments: