Sale Saturday September 14th

Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Flowers

Kathy was in today with her Snowflower. This is another beautiful colourway.

Hello Old Rose.

Gail emailed me this morning about the Old Rose Wrap. She inquired about knitting it with Emma’s Suri Silk. That would be a perfect option for the shawl. I would hold it with the matching colour of Practically Perfect Sock. She will need 3 skeins of Suri Silk and 2 skeins of PPS.

Speaking of Suri Silk - it’s on the move. It is going to live on the wall where Roan lived. I have half the colours up and as soon as the Roan is gone the other half will be moved onto the wall.
Hurry up and make our dinner.

Lesley is coming to clean tomorrow so we need to tidy. 😘

I think I have everything I need for my trip. It is going to be HOT!!! The day at Coco Cay and the day in Nassau are supposed to be 32 (feels like 41). Yikes!! As I was writing I remembered that I forgot to take my dry cleaning in. 👿 That will be a chore for tomorrow.

No comments: