Sale Saturday September 14th

Thursday, September 12, 2024

Alpine Bloom

Last night I was lying in bed and thought that I should wear Alpine Bloom on Saturday. Then I started thinking about where my sweater was. I looked in my dresser and everywhere I had sweaters stored. I couldn’t find it. It wasn’t in my closet. After a half hour of panicking I finally remembered where it was. I was going to wear the sweater but then remembered that it gets really hot at the cash desk and it is supposed to be a warm day on Saturday. Now it’s on display.

Lynn and I tried to make it very easy for everyone to find yarn on Saturday. Tosh Vintage has moved so it’s right out front in the worsted weight room.
Tosh Wool + Cotton moved as well.

Tomorrow I’m going to put together a few more kits and start getting the website ready. All the sale yarns need to come off until next Wednesday. 

Dad, Beth and the dogs are at the cottage for the weekend. It could be the last really nice weekend. This will give me time to sit and knit tonight without worrying about dinner or cleaning. The nice man from Dominos brought me pizza and now I can get back to my knitting. I’m about to start the second skein of Dream State.

No comments: