Sale Saturday September 14th

Sunday, September 15, 2024

What a great day

Thank you to everyone who came yesterday. We had a great day. Lynn and I were tired at the end of the day and that is a very good thing.

I need to thank a few people.
- Lynn who came in during the week to help me get ready. She left home very early yesterday morning and called me around 7am that she had a flat tire. Luckily she was able to pull off the highway safely at Centennial Parkway and pull into the Honda dealership. A kind young man coming into work changed her tire for her. She was amazing helping everyone yesterday.
- Alex came a bit later and brought Lynn and I tea. She helped customers and straightened a slight messy store.
- Kelley brought Lynn and I tea in the afternoon.
- Luba brought me a stash of tea - I enjoyed it when I got home last night.
-Everyone who came - you were awesome. Everyone was patient while shopping and waiting to check out. You made it a great day.

Customers were lining up just after 7am and I let them in at 7:15. By 8:30 we had to hold the line. The store was jammed!! As customers left new people came in. Our parking lot was full and the empty lot beside us was packed. People were parking on the grass. We cleared out quite a bit of yarn. YAY!!!
I knit for most of the day. I started on Frame Your Face. My pattern is on my iPad and the battery ran down later in the afternoon so I moved to Snowflower while my iPad was charging.

I just made a fresh tea and am going to knit for a bit. I think I’m sticking with Snowflower. I’m not finished the second chart and the third chart came out yesterday. I need to catch up.

No comments: