Sale Saturday September 14th

Saturday, September 07, 2024

Freia Minikins

A little sneak peek at a new project. I’m knitting Andrea Mowry’s Frame Your Face Cowl (pattern purchased on Ravelry) with Primrose Roan (from yesterday’s post) and Dream State. The colours are Serenity and Levitate. The pattern is easy to follow and fun to knit. I want as much knit by Saturday as possible. Now I have a quandary. Do I knit on this or start the next clue of the Snowflower KAL? I think I’ll divide my time between the two of them tomorrow while watching football.

Today is all about the Minikins - another yarn on sale this Saturday.


Fiber: Single ply 100% US Merino Wool (mulesing-free)
Care: Hand Wash
Ball Size: 25g/.76 oz – 98 meters/107 yards
Yarn Weight: Fingering
Gauge: 24-28 sts/28-36 rows over 4” on US3 (3.25mm) – US7 (4.5mm) needles
This is the Passeggiata Wrap (pattern purchased on Ravelry) that is knit with 9 Minikins. We have a few kits left with 9 different colours of Minikins that is perfect for the wrap.




Wannietta knit me two different colourways of the shawl. It is amazing!!!



This is Stephen West’s Painting Waves (pattern purchased on Ravelry). I used 9 Minikins but I think that 7 would make a large enough shawl. You will need a solid colour fingering weight yarn to go with the Minikins.


Here is a link to Ravelry so you can see all the projects that people have knit with Minikins. Hats are very popular.

In case you missed yesterday’s post. 

Missing Newsletter??

I mentioned that we just sent out a newsletter and a few customers wrote that they weren’t receiving it anymore. When I looked they were unsubscribed. I don’t know why this happened. If you missed our last newsletter here is a link to it. If the emails are no longer coming to you please sign up on the website again.

Now I’m heading back to my knitting. I was in the store late rearranging for Saturday. My goal is to have displays so you can easily find yarn. I picked up dinner on the way home and then had a 3 hour sleep. Now I’m wide awake.

No comments: