Sale Saturday September 14th

Friday, September 20, 2024

Snowflower times 3

I’m half way through the third chart on my Snowflower KAL. I should get it finished tomorrow when the fourth chart comes out.

Here is Gail’s Snowflower so far. She is using the Blue kit that I put together. The colours look amazing!!!
Linda dropped by this afternoon with her Snowflower. She is using the original colours and these look great too. I think I will have to knit the scarf again in purple. 😀

We received a restock of Wool Addicts Footprints today. The website is updated and now I need to get the yarn on the shelf.

FOOTPRINTS is a phenomenal fantasy sock yarn. With a length of 400 metres, you can create the most beautiful socks. The quality consists of 45% cotton, 42% virgin wool superwash, and 13% polyamide. This means that the socks are breathable, easy to wash and extra strong.

I was so tired last night I couldn’t sit down and write. You guys have tired me out - Thank you very much. I have shipped a lot of yarn and had many customers in the store this week. I’m happy that everyone will have pretty fibre to start on fall projects.

This morning dad had to take his drivers test and passed. His license expires tomorrow (not his birthday - it’s a long story how the dates are off) and we are so pleased he can drive for another two years. We weren’t sure what would happen if he drove for a week and then couldn’t drive again. He is loving his independence.
Just a reminder that the store will be closed from Sunday September 29th through Friday October 4th. I’m going on a cruise again. It’s the same ship and same itinerary as the cruise I took in April. I loved the ship and can’t wait to get back to Coco Cay.

Now to figure out knitting. It has to be easy and a small project. Last cruise I didn’t knit much but I need something just in case.

No comments: