Sunday, November 05, 2023

We have a winner

Thank you to everyone who entered to win the bag of Rowan Felted Tweed. 

I used a Random Number Generator and it gave me 59. That comment belongs to 

I will message Anne on Ravelry tomorrow.
I have been working on my Tessellated Vest. The pattern is mindless and I need that kind of knitting right now. It’s really busy in the store (that isn’t a complaint) and I need easy knitting at night. The pattern calls for 10” of knitting before armhole shaping. I’m at 10” but decided to add another 2”. I know that the vest is cropped but that’s a bit too short for me.

Dad and Fred brought me a tea yesterday afternoon. It was Fred’s first time in the store where we let him roam. He was really good. He looked at yarn and sniffed yarn but he didn’t put any in his mouth. Dad and I were shocked.

I have a bit of time to knit before dad and Fred arrive for dinner.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Fred is a good boy!😊

Cathi said...

Oh Fred is a good boy! 😊