Friday, November 03, 2023

Della Q

I have pictures of the new Midi Backpack coming from Della Q. I’m still waiting on the dimensions and a description but the pictures look awesome. I know I’m getting one in blue. And maybe purple.  I saw this in Chicago in June and can tell you that it isn’t as tall as their backpack. It’s more of a purse backpack than a packing for the weekend backpack.










The Hat Box and Hook & Needle Case look great. I have lots of pictures on the website. All three are on the front page for you to see.



Mr. UPS brought a box from Malabrigo but the colour for Killer Queen wasn’t in this box. It will be in the box coming on Monday. I have added it to the website as a preorder. I will be mailing kits on Tuesday and if you want to pick it up then we will have it ready for Wednesday.


Fred says HI.

No comments: