Monday, November 06, 2023

GivingTuesday

Meet the new Rios Zodiac Collection from Malabrigo. 

Mr. UPS brought the yarn today and it’s on the website.

While I was in the store today I played with yarn making new combinations. These are for the Tessellated Vest. 
Photo © Andrea Mowry
The colours for Killer Queen are back in stock.
We received a new colour of Rios called Denim. I made up a few more kits for Killer Queen. Denim with Piedras and Denim with Pocion. These are available on the website and in the store.

Join GivingTuesday, the world’s largest generosity movement. Everyone has something to give and every act of generosity counts.

We are starting to plan for GivingTuedsay - Tuesday November 28th. We are going to ask for donations of hats and mitts so I’m giving you a heads up. These hats and mitts will be donated to a local charity. Every donation will be entered into a draw and one of the prizes will be a $200 gift certificate to The Needle Emporium. I’m hitting up my suppliers for more donations.  

Now I’m going to work on my Tessellated Vest. 

Before I hit Publish I looked at Instagram. Coming tomorrow. New socks from Andrea Mowry.

No comments: