Monday, November 13, 2023

Dino Eggs

This is Casapinka’s new pattern. You can purchase the pattern for the Pink Agave Shawl on Ravelry.

This is a flexible shawl and can be made with a range of yardages. It was designed in one of the Noro “Dino Eggs”, Noro Akari (523 yards of worsted) but there are instructions to use a single skein of 400 yards of fingering if you like to do that. 

I always see those pretty Noro Dino Eggs in local yarn stores and just wanted a one skein “pick up and knit” pattern for them that shows off the beautiful color combinations with some texture.




"Akari" is a soft, worsted weight multi fiber blend that features organic silk and cotton. Translated to "light" or "glimmer" in English, the silk adds a beautiful sheen to this yarn. It is a delightful choice for knitting and crocheting multi-season garments.
We have great colours in stock.


Are you thinking about knitting Christmas socks? We just received Christmas sock yarn.

Cocoknits Maker’s Clips arrived today. The Neutral set is already sold out but I have ordered more. 





I finished my first hat last night for #GivingTuesday. I found some odd balls of an old Noro yarn - Taiyo sock. I used 4 strands and knit Tin Can Knits Snap. Normally I knit loose so I went down a needle size. That was the wrong decision. My hat is a bit tight but I think it will loosen up when I block it. That will happen after my post is finished. Then I’m going to knit another but with larger needles.

No comments: