Wednesday, November 22, 2023

A present for me

Mr. Canada Post brought a box from Fleece Artist this morning. We have lots of Thrum Mitt kits. I won’t get these online until next week but if you stop by the store on Saturday they will be in a basket for you to choose one of the amazing colourways.
This afternoon Mr. UPS brought me a box from Hedgehog Fibres. They sent me this beautiful gift. 
Now I need to find the perfect fade pattern. I think it will be Andrea Mowry’s What the Fade?! (Pattern purchased on Ravelry)
Photos © Andrea Mowry
I was afraid to knit this when it first came out because of the Brioche. I really like knitting Brioche and don’t know why I was hesitant. Andrea explains it very well in her pattern and there are many videos online.

Thank you to everyone who brought in more hats. I have a big box full and we’d love to fill another one. 
Dad and Beth played with paint today. A touch of green.
White

It’s time for The Amazing Race and Survivor. 

No comments: