Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Kitation

Casapinka posted this on Instagram last night. Here is the LYS Day Shawl. Kits should go live on Friday morning.

This is Kitation - rhymes with Citation. It’s an asymmetric triangle with 2 colors of fingering and a US 6 (4mm) needle.

I finished the knitting on my Kilim Cowl. I used one skein of Madelinetosh Woolcycle and two skeins of Dyed in the Wool. You can see that the cowl really needs to be blocked. Then the ends will be grafted together.

Today I moved around garments. Here are 4 of my 6 Shifts. 
One of my Inclinations Cowls on Elah.
Freia Minikins. Passagietta and Painting Waves.

The store is still a mess. Mannequins need to be dressed and there are many signs to put up. I am on dog duty tonight so I had to leave right at 4pm. Tomorrow will be a long day. A box might come tomorrow from Spincycle. Then Friday we should see boxes from Hedgehog and Emma’s Yarns. Lynn might cry on Friday 😂 trying to find places to put the new yarns.

 

No comments: