Saturday, April 22, 2023

Ranunculus

Alex stopped by this afternoon with three projects that she blocked for me. Thank you Alex!!

This is my Shift knit in Dyed in the Wool. I used three skeins of the same colour - Ranunculus. I picked three very different skeins for the project. Kits 100, 104 and 109 are all three skeins of Ranunculus.

The cowl goes perfectly with a jacket I own.

There won’t be any outside pictures today. The rain hasn’t stopped.
This was while I was knitting Grevillea. Today Alex brought it back blocked.
You can see the difference that blocking makes. The stitches lie flat and the lace is no longer bunched up. I loved knitting this shawl. You can’t go wrong with an Ambah O’Brien pattern. 

The yarns are from Emma’s Yarns

There was one more shawl. A Nightshift in Noro Ito. Pictures tomorrow. I’m trying to write while watching Vegas and Winnipeg in overtime. It’s hard to concentrate.

No comments: