Thursday, April 27, 2023

Plump

Our first three colours of Plump arrived today. It is so beautiful.

Plump will be available in the store this weekend. The front colour is Sex on the Beach, then Good Omen and Ghost Ranch is in the back.

The yarn will not be online until next week. I don’t have time before LYS Day(s). I was in the store before 9 and didn’t leave until 6. The hockey game is on but I’m sitting at the table working. I don’t know if I’ll be awake at the end of the 3rd period.

We have a little surprise for those visiting the store over the next few days. There are 8 colours of Lang Super Soxx priced at $15 a ball. Then you will receive 10% off which makes it $13.50 for a 100gram ball of sock yarn.
Here is another picture of Kitation. Kits will go live at 9am tomorrow morning. I could make them live now but I’m waiting until the 10% LYS Day(s) discount starts. 
These are some of the Emma’s Super Silky kits. The yarn is 80% Superwash Merino and 20% Silk.



A box is coming tomorrow (hopefully in the morning) with one more kit. This will be close to Casapinka’s colours.
I put together a few more combinations with Hedgehog Sock. 

Right now there are 29 combinations online. I have more combinations in the store and will make more tomorrow when the box arrives from Emma’s. We also have a box coming from Hedgehog and if it arrives tomorrow I will make kits in Oh So Fine. There could be more kits coming to the website - it will totally depend on time.

I’m sorry for the short, disjointed post. I’m tired and have lists running through my head. The store will be open from 11am-4pm tomorrow and 9am - 4pm on Saturday.

1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

What beautiful yarns! The pink/lavender shawl is especially pretty.