Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Socks

This is the Fuzzy Fix Cowl (pattern purchased on Ravelry). The cowl was designed by Laura Dobratz who owns a yarn shop in Florida. She is also Emma of Emma’s Yarns mom.

Emma’s Suri Silk is so soft and fluffy, I want to knit it forever! This cowl, the second that I’ve designed with Suri Silk, features a fun-to-knit lace pattern. It’s memorizable and works up quickly, making for a gratifying knit! It looks great over a tee shirt when it’s just a bit chilly, tucked under a jacket or pulled up over your head in the cold. I hope you love yours as much as I do mine!

The cowl is knit with one skein of Suri Silk. 


Mr. Canada Post brought a huge box of Opal Sock yarn this morning. Lynn has it on the shelf but I haven’t had time to add it to the website. I want to say that it’s going to happen tonight but it’s not going to. We stayed up too late last night watching Vegas and Winnipeg play hockey.


I had very bad planning and scheduled a hair appointment and a dental appointment today. I didn’t accomplish much but Lynn did lots in the store. I think you will be surprised if you visit this week. We still have work to do but the store is looking much neater.
While I was at the dentist an email came through from Emma’s Yarns. A box should arrive on Friday with more colours of Practically Perfect Sock. I chose these colours to make kits for the Casapinka LYS Day Shawl. 

We should have the final details for Casapinka’s LYS Day shawl later this week. Kits should be available online and in the store on Friday. Please remember that Casapinka gives the shawl pattern away for free so we are working on her schedule.


Every kit will have a Ravelry download code. The pattern must be downloaded by Sunday April 30th so we will email codes to those who order kits online. You must download the pattern because it will become a paid pattern on Monday May 1st and I won’t be able to get you a free copy.





After the dentist I stopped at Terra.
They always have the best planters out front. 

No comments: