Saturday, April 01, 2023

Packing

Here is the start of my Kilim Cowl. I don’t have enough for a good picture but this gives you an idea. The ugly brown on the left is the provisional cast on. You want to start with a colour totally different than your project to make it easy to see when putting the stitches back on the needle.

Here is the April 2023 Crazy Beautiful Club colour from Emma’s. Our box will be arriving Thursday when I get back. 

There are going to be a lot of boxes when I get back. There is a box coming from Malabrigo with lots of Rios including Black. We have been waiting and waiting for black. The other box I know about right now is a restock of Lykke needle sets. 

My post is short tonight because I need to get ready. There is still laundry to do and then pack. I’ll write from Vegas.

1 comment:

Marion said...

Hi Julie,
Have a wonderful mini vacation!
Marion