Monday, November 28, 2022

Orders have been shipped

Thank you to everyone who shopped the last few days.


I spent yesterday watching football and tried not to think about the pile of boxes that needed to be labeled and shipped out today. Or the new orders that needed to be pulled, packed and shipped. I was in the store early this morning and a lot of boxes went out today. If you ordered before 2pm today then your box is on the way to you. Orders for pick up have been bagged and will be ready for pick up on Wednesday.

This is going to be me for the rest of the evening. I’m sleeping in tomorrow and have said that I’m not going to work. LOL. I’ll be there at some point because it looks like a tornado went through the store. 

I promise I’ll do better posts this week. 😀 It’s time to wind a few skeins of yarn and then watch Yellowstone.

No comments: